The Basics - Lightroom Classic - $99 per person*
- 9 AM - 4 PM
- Complete hands-on experience
- Projector and screen presentation for easy follow-along
- Course Objectives
- Understand the elements of a productive workspace
- Effectively control the panels within each of the most common modules
- Use key components to improve every image
- Build time-saving Import, Library, Develop and Export presets
- Identify keyboard shortcuts that will make you more efficient
- Develop the steps of a day-to-day workflow of your own
- Locate additional resources to improve your skills
Lightroom CC class also available!
One-on-one Hands-on with Lightroom - $50 per hour
- You define what you need, and we stay on track!
Getting Started with Light Modifiers! - $99 per person*
- Gain confidence with hands-on, while you learn the advantages of each
- Natural light, Speedlight, Constant Light and Studio Flash
- Learn the when and why to choose the right method
- Diffuser / Reflectors
- Shoot - Through, White Reflective, Silver Reflective Umbrellas
- Strip Softboxes
- Square Softboxes
- Octobox and Parabolic
- Light Stands, Big and Small
- After this class, you'll make better buying decisions and understand common setups to make your client look their best! Be prepared to learn while you have fun!
* Minimum 4 persons
Mentoring - $50 per hour
- On-site live session assistance
Additional charge for Saturdays (+$30), Sundays (+$50) and Holidays (+$150), if available
Click here to Book your Session online, or give us a call at 469.500.5657 now. You can also click here and we will contact you as soon as possible!